Pumpking brioche recipes ~ Which one is best?
I'd like to try and make one into cinnamon rolls because I have seen that the regular brioche is a more common recipe for doing that.
One I'd really like to try! I love the two day fermentation breads, so far, they seem like a sourdough
http://www.google.com/search?q=pumpkin+brioche+recipe&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1
Good instructional video about salt rising bread from a bakery in Pennsylvania. (I still need to watch it)
Brown bread!! Yum. I love the one from Outback Steakhouse, it is so sweet and yummy. I think it is the molasses.
This one has cocoa added to it, not sure about that. It also has some cornmeal (which makes it seem like the anadama bread I made ~ which was yummy!)
This one calls for molasses and rye, which makes it seem more authentic to me. (my preference to try)
A list of several variations of the brown bread on a group forum... Cool!
Last idea for brown bread
SOURDOUGH!
Ideas for sourdough and information: Lookup the recipes and ideas for the bread recipe Pain au Levain
I would dearly love to have the time and inclination to try every one of these breads at some point in my life. There just seems like so much to do sometimes... But I will make what catches my heart and mind next!
Still working on my sourdough that I started. I left it out on top of the fridge for longer than I should have, without feeding it, and it went all quiet. I'm trying to revive it without having to throw it away.
I may need to get some rye grain to help it ferment along.... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment