So I kept thinking lately I would look up the place I used to go where I got paid to use products and answer questions on the product or taste food and answer questions on the food and I found these. Some of them pay up to $100 for an hour and half of your time! Cool.
Paid Market Research Studies -- Consumer Research
Peryam & Kroll -- I used to belong to this group, just signed up again...
https://www.pktesting.com/pk-liberated/RegisterA.aspx
Usability Sciences -- offering opinions helping to tweak company websites, software, application or products
http://www.usabilitysciences.com/contact-us/recruiting
Paid Market Research Studies -- Consumer Research
Peryam & Kroll -- I used to belong to this group, just signed up again...
https://www.pktesting.com/pk-liberated/RegisterA.aspx
Usability Sciences -- offering opinions helping to tweak company websites, software, application or products
http://www.usabilitysciences.com/contact-us/recruiting
Savitz Field and Focus -- (click on Join Our Database)
http://www.savitzfieldandfocus.com/
I've been to this location in person before.
C&C Market Research -- They have locations close to me and all over (signed up)
http://www.ccmarketresearch.com/
Product Testing and Market Research Recruiter -- Gina Robinson (this may be a defunct website?)
http://www.producttestersneeded.org/testimonials.html
C&C Market Research -- They have locations close to me and all over (signed up)
http://www.ccmarketresearch.com/
Product Testing and Market Research Recruiter -- Gina Robinson (this may be a defunct website?)
http://www.producttestersneeded.org/testimonials.html
Green Book.com -- A database to find Market Research companies
http://www.greenbook.org/index.cfm
No comments:
Post a Comment